8.10.2007

Feeling left out

Remember this post from about a year ago?

Well the season hasn't started and all I am hearing about is football. It is almost like Chod has something to prove. Last year Bentley was the league champion, and the year before that I was, so I think he is feeling a little left out of the trophy case.

3 comments:

emalina49a said...

Having never tried this, I doubt I would be much ahead of Chod...but if Bentley can do it...:)

Deidra said...

Yeah, well the past champs haven't even signed up yet. WARREN just signed up, so I think maybe you & B should get on it. We're looking for fierce competition again this year.

Deidra said...

Oh yeah, Chris didn't invite Chod. Chod was asking about it before Chris even blogged about it. He was on the sly and saying "Don't tell Nik."

Hey Chod, remember how I always tell Nikkala everything you don't want her to know?! ;-)