Tonight at dinner I was informing Bentley of the plan. The plan is that when Bentley wakes up at the normal 3 am time in the morning, we are letting him cry. This habit has got to be broken (especially before Aunt Karisa gets him next week) and tonight is the night it is all going to change.
I think his dad had a harder time with the idea than the little boy did because a while later Chod asked Bentley if he wanted to sleep in our bed tonight. I looked at him and he said "I don't want to make him cry. He needs to feel secure, and how will he feel secure when he is feeling abandoned when he is all alone crying tonight?"
11.20.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a good dad! You have two cute boys at your house.
Glad he slept through the night, though!
Post a Comment