It's too hot during the day to jump on the trampoline (unless there's a sprinkler under it) but about bedtime the boys decide it's time to jump.
And our chickens. Although I pictured tame chickens when I bought them, I've never seen chickens that will take so much abuse and still let a 3 year old pick them up. But I do like that when I tell the boys the chickens are in the garden they hurry out to catch them and lock them back up.
He might not admit it, but I think Chod almost likes the birds as much as the boys do. At least now that they've started laying eggs. He insists it's because the boys have quit begging for a dog, and he'd much rather have chickens than a dog.
Even Gracie Loo-Who likes hanging out in the backyard with the family. I just have to keep her brothers from dropping a chicken on her face. Cause as much as they like them, the chickens still gross me out.




No comments:
Post a Comment