Can you tell which Stephens baby is which?
When they handed me Grace in the delivery room all I could say was, "Wow! You look just like your brothers!"
And then there was a point in the hospital that Chod asked that we quit taking pictures of her until there was a bow in her hair cause she looked so much like her brothers.
And it was really weird when I put her in pink pajamas to come home in, because she looked so much like one of the boys wearing pink. I don't know if it is the noses and cheeks, or the shape of their little heads, but there's definitely a family resemblance.
Did you get all 3 right? If so, good job cause even Chod didn't!
5.20.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm kind of bugged you posted a picture with names, because I nailed it and wanted bragging rights. Those boys were my babies. I got a little sad earlier today thinking that Gracie will never be mine like the boys were. Sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment