9.02.2010

Check yes or no

When he's upset Bentley likes to call me "mean Mom" under his breath.

Yesterday, he was helping Lincoln say our family prayer. He went through all the usual stuff and then said "Bless Mom can go away." When the echo didn't come he ordered, "Say it. Just say it." Lincoln held strong and I helped him finish the prayer.

And then tonight, Bentley told me that he wished he lived with a different family. #1-Isn't he too young to be saying that. #2-Any takers?

I'm starting to think he may not like me.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Kai went through a short phase like that. I picked a bad part of town and we went new house and family shopping. Nipped it in the bud.

Deidra said...

I'll take the sassy little turkey. Though he never answers yes when we ask if he wants to move to Indiana. Maybe you could use that threat.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Must be the age! It is a good day when Taylor only tells me once that I am a mean Mom. It is a REALLY good day when she tells me that I am being nice today :)
If only she would figure out the reason why I am being 'mean' to her is HER! :)

Karisa said...

We'll take him. Only problem is that I'm not a cool mom either. Hudson hates having to be home with me, he'd rather be farming.