While Bentley was naming off all the sisters he knew of--Lanie is Hudson's sister, Paige is Jack's sister, Deid is your sister, Sophie is Kaayl's sister etc.--I asked who his sister was.
He thought about it.
I waited. Then said, "You don't have a sister, you have a brother! Linc is your brother."
"Yes me do have a sister, her in oars tummy!"
"No, there isn't a baby in my tummy."
"Yes, my sister in oars tummy. I will hold her. I will rock her. I will love her. She be Linc's sister too!"
So when Chod got home from work and Bentley informed him of the baby in my tummy I had some explaining to do.
No baby here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I read a little quote the other day, it went like this....don't second guess inspiration!!
I don't think the confusion of a 3 year old should be mistaken for inspiration.
That is too funny! I loved your story about your car keys last week by the way! You have the best stories!
If she isn't there now, she just might be there soon.
You would be a great mom to B and Linc's little sister!
Maybe he knows something that not even you do... :)
Post a Comment