In real life I have a hard time letting friendships end. There is too much invested and I have a hard time giving up.
In the virtual world it is a different story. Google Reader allows me to follow quite a few blogs with minimal effort (except for those private ones). It is easy to add a blog to my list with a little copy and paste action. If I come across one that has a few good ideas, or that a google search provides on a subject I may be interested in for a day, I go ahead and add that to my reader too.
But sometimes I have to break up with blogs.
If I find a blog boring, repetitive, not original, or find myself annoyed after reading posts they get deleted during my monthly break up sessions.
It is liberating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So what are you saying? You're just not that into my blog anymore? Give me another chance, I can change. I promise.
How often have you broken up with my blog?
There is more to it than what meets the eye. All those posts that just haven't surfaced yet.
Ok, you are right - I would break up with my blog too.
Post a Comment