3.13.2009

Dad-ar

What do you do when you are on vacation and the happy baby below is alert and happy and smiling and eating and sleeping, but his breathing is a little wheezy?

If you are his mom you don't worry about him, after all he isn't acting sick.

But if you are his dad you insist on taking him to InstaCare.

At InstaCare you find out that the big eyed, smiling little guy has RSV. You leave with a slew of prescriptions and the instructions to take him to the ER immediately if he hasn't improved in a few hours.

Sure glad Dad caught that one. Lincoln is doing much better today.

Really hope we didn't infect the cousins.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so sorry he is sick but glad that he is feeling better!

Brian and Ami said...

I'm sorry he has RSV it is no fun at all. Breken got it Valentines day and it sucks. All I can tell you is to keep him away from church and any crowds as long as possible, we still haven't taken him to church. Good luck.