Uncle Chris likes to say things just to hear Bentley repeat them. Wiggity wack has been the new favorite and Bentley has started using the slang around the house.
Bentley: "Mom, you wack."
Me: "I'm wack?"
Bentley: "Yeah, you wack."
Should I be concerned?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny--yesterday when we were at Target looking at shoes for Claire, Jane came over with a very cute pair of boys shoes that she wanted to get for Bentley--she was very adamant and wanted to mail them to him. She is so funny that she even thinks about Bentley to want to send him stuff!
Have you looked up "wiggity wack" in the Urban Dictionary? Yeah, you should be concerned. But, at least B just thinks you're wack, and not wiggity wack.
That Uncle Chris. What are we going to do with him?
fo shizzle, especially if I bring my flash cards next time I come...I have two volumes now ya know.
Out.
Post a Comment