A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 fellow bloggers.
10 years ago: What was I doing ten years ago? I was a senior in high school. A little nervous about where life would take me but very excited to be moving on.
5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Go to church 2. Take a nap 3. Fix dinner 4. Do dishes 5. ???
Aren't Sundays great!
Snacks I enjoy: Snickers, pretzels
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire: I think Uncle Sam would get more than his fair share first and then I would buy a house, okay I'd probably buy a few houses in various locations around the world. Hopefully I would still have a substantial amount to stick in the bank and live off of the interest for the rest of my life. Oh, and I would buy fancy gifts of course.
3 of my bad habits: 1. I talk really fast when I say prayers 2. I bite my nails. 3. Instead of going to bed when I am tired, I lie down on the couch for my pre-bed nap. Then hours later I wake up, have to peel the contacts off my eyes, brush my teeth and go to bed. This pretty much happens every night--it makes Chod so mad.
Jobs I have had: Evergreen Nursery, Shingo Prize & Partners in Business, Rudy's Greenhouse, Utah State Analytical Lab, D & B, back to USUAL, Hilary's Desert Oasis, I also put some time in for WEPCo, and hoed beets
Things people don't know about me: Sheesh, haven't I shared enough already? 1. I have a very tender heart--some of you may not believe this, but I just act tough. It's my defense mechanism. 2. Some days my dad calls me 5 times, although he has cut back recently. 3. I have mad Minesweeper skills.
I am Tagging: Karisa, Kassie, Dad, Jolyn, and Corrine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment