Chod skipped out on work early and we went snowshoeing up the canyon. Well two of us snowshoed, the other rode in the sled.
I think Bentley had fun. He threw himself out of the sled and pointed to this hill. I guess that was his way of letting us know that he would like to go down it.
The wind was blowing in our faces on the way back, which made it a little rough for Bentley, since the snow the snowshoes kicked up was blown straight into his face. His little eyelashes were frosty when we got back.It's nice to live so close the the canyons, it makes even short trips seem worthwhile.

4 comments:
looks like a fun afternoon!
Taylor needs to become a little more adventurous. I pulled her around the yard in a sled the other day and she hated it. That was fine with me because I am too fat to be pulling a sled anyway.
We need to track down a sled. Next year we'll have to buy one before they start clearing the winter stuff out for all the spring goodies.
How fun! Snow shoeing in the canyon sounds sounds so nice. We are stuck sledding behind the 4-wheeler. That seems a little country hickish doesn't it?
Post a Comment