What is really going on in this picture:A) Bentley logged onto watch his ticker Tuesday morning (a trick he learned from Uncle Troy) and just noticed that the stock market is crazy.
B) Bentley learned a new hacking trick from his dad and is showing off his stuff.
C) He's pretty much enjoying the day "working" from home. If only you could see the donut sitting off to the side.

3 comments:
I think some little window popped up telling him that he won a free TV (you know, 'cause those are so real!) He could have a TV in his room where he could watch PBS and Baby Einstein all day, without getting interrupted by Martha.
I can't wait unti I start getting emails from the little guy!
I think it's caption D) He just beat Nikkala's high score playing Zuma.
I vote on "B." I'm pretty sure he's going to be really good at hacking very soon!
Post a Comment