I just got a phone call asking me to be a hat model for our ward's "Hats Off to Visiting Teaching" dinner. I agreed to be a model and then they told me it would be my responsibility to find a chef's hat.If you know of someone who has one that I may be able to borrow, please let me know. The sister said that if I couldn't find one there are most likely patterns to make one.
Or I could just break down and buy myself one here.

2 comments:
At one murder mystery there was a chef. The boy who was the chef made his own little chef hat out of paper. I can't remember how he pulled it off, but it looked pretty good. I don't know if it would look that good in pictures.
Didn't Karisa get one in her intro to culinary arts class? I know that Kara (the roommate) got one with hers. Or did Karisa even take that class, or is it my imagination?
I have one I got in my culinary arts class and I'd even let you borrow it.
Post a Comment