Today, we were heading to Gracie's 2 year well child checkup when a car pulled out of Wal-Mart (and you know how I feel about that), drove south on a northbound lane, cut across double yellows and stopped diagonally across the center turn lane, blocking me access from both turn lanes ahead.
We sat there behind the car while the turn lights were green, not able to go anywhere. I wanted to lay on the horn, but I settled for calling them idiots.
My Lincoln in the back heard what I said and innocently asked, "Mom, why did you call them idots?"
"Because they are. They broke multiple laws and were driving dangerously.
"But mom you don't know that they are idiots. Maybe she has 2 kids in the back seat who are fighting. They're fighting over a toy. And she tried to take the toy away so they would quit fighting, but took her eyes off the road and drove where she didn't want to go. So maybe she isn't an idiot. Maybe her kids were just fighting"
Maybe.
But it was a he and there were no kids in the car. So I'm standing by my idiot claim.
5.15.2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
funny story
Post a Comment