::We were having pot pie for Sunday dinner. Bentley didn't want to eat it because "it isn't healthy" and he wanted to eat something healthy. What exactly? Oatmeal
::Later I asked if he would help me make a cake. Only if it was a healthy one. He agreed to an applesauce cake.
::Tuesday he was all over Chod about flossing his teeth before leaving for work. The harder he pushed the more Chod resisted. He's not going to floss just because a 5 year old told him to. Bentley worried about his dad's teeth all day.
::He asked me where we keep his running clothes. He doesn't have running clothes.
::Today for lunch he had an apple, and an orange, and wished he could have had a pear too. That's all he ate.
Should I be worried?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that's pretty impressive. I wish I had more of his cravings.
Post a Comment